Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm all for it

I really enjoyed the health articles that were provided. I think I may visit the Nutrition Data site quite a bit. This lesson came right on time. I've just started getting serious about losing weight and being healthy. Let me tell you, it sure has been hard. I've cut back on the soda a lot and drink water on daily basis. I've also started walking at least two miles a day. For me this is a big step since the farthest I've ever walked before is my garage to my car, then parking garage at the library to my work station, then reapeat cycle backwards. Not good, I know. Since I've started the walking, I have felt much better and less tired. So it looks like I'm off to a good start.

I would like to eventually get the Wii Fit. That looks like a lot of fun and something that everyone in the household can really enjoy. I'm just finding a way to work it into the budget. For now, we will stick with the Wii sports that came with the console.

Once again, it was a great lesson with lots of useful information.

1 comment:

OCLS Learn 2.0 said...

Hey Why Me!

Good for you! Keep with it and you will discover a whole new you! You made my day!

Tom